What is Pilates?
“The Pilates Method of Body Conditioning is complete coordination of body, mind and spirit – Joseph Pilates”
The system of exercise was developed by Joseph Pilates in the early 20th century and it was also named after him.
Pilates is a form exercise that focuses on strengthening the body, improving flexibility, posture, co-ordination and creating a strong mind-body connection. Through the consistent practice of Pilates one will become aware of how your body moves, your own unique movement pattern. One becomes aware of movement, learns and begins to understand these movement patterns. Getting up of the couch, getting in and out of your car, how you breathe become. These movement patterns become easier, as one is able to move with less anxiety and less pain.
And therefore, live a healthier life through the application of the Principals of Pilates.
What can Pilates offer you?
- Pilates is unique, because of its adaptability and versatility.
- It is a safe form of full body functional training that addresses the movement patterns of the body in all planes of movement.
- Every session is personalized for the individual.
- Every movement, choice of exercises, choice of equipment, is specifically chosen to focus on what you as the client needs.
- You as the client, can exercise safely, as each session is carefully planned and tailored specifically for you.
- All contra-indications are planned for offering you peace of mind that your session will be to your benefit.
- This prevent injuries and compensations in your training to optimize the movement your body requires.
- Every session is structured according to you as the client, adjustments are made as your body progresses over time.
- The benefit is a strong, healthy, balanced body.
What are the health benefits of Pilates?
Creates and promotes body awareness
Reinforces strong mobile joints
Reduces back pain
Full body conditioning with balanced muscular strength
Develops deep core strength, not just the 6-pack, think of 29 muscles actively working together to create stability
Improves mental health and memory, Yes!! You become smarter!!
Some well deserved “me time”
Investing in your health and wellness
“Through the Pilates Method of Body Conditioning this unique trinity of balanced body, mind and spirit can ever be attained. Self confidence follows. Joseph Pilates”
From your instructor, to you the client.
- Every step of your Pilates journey is guided through your highly trained Pilates instructor that has invested countless hours into making sure that they have received the best accredited training.
- Your instructor spent hours practicing, learning and refining the art of Pilates, so that you as the client will receive the best instruction possible.
- We as instructors never stop our learning, we continuously update and educate ourselves, so that when you, our client arrives for your session, you receives the very best in Pilates.
- To invest in your health is the greatest gift you can give yourself.
- Take the time, make the commitment. See your health improve, both mentally and physically.
- A healthy body becomes a healthy mind.
Contact KinetiCore today and start the journey of understanding your body and its amazing ability to move through the Pilates Method.